It’s time for another Email Round Table!
If this is your first round table — welcome! We are glad you are joining us. Please take a couple minutes to read our Intro to Round Tables so you know what to expect and how our Round Tables work.
We’re getting close to summer and the push for planning camp programs is on! To get the ideas flowing, this time we are discussing:
WHAT ARE YOUR BEST PRACTICES & IDEAS FOR SUMMER CAMP ?!
Summer camp is when the pace changes, the kids have more time to really play in the gym and programming gets more creative. It’s not just gymnastics that happen at camp, so how do you shake things up from the regular classes you run year round?
In this round table, we’ll share our favourite summer camp programming ideas – whether you’ve tried them out before, heard or seen about it from someone else, or have a new idea you are excited to try – please submit your best ideas for summer camp programming! What do you do at camp that you think everyone else should be doing too (because it’s so awesome, of course!).
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY, JUNE 8th
HOW TO SUBMIT: Send your submission to email@example.com (email, .doc or .pdf) by the deadline above.
** Please remember**
- Those who contribute a submission will get compilation of all the ideas I receive. Those who don’t, won’t.
- Please try to use proper spelling & grammar. I hate editing so please spellcheck and save my sanity.
- Be specific. Give enough details that other Rec Gym Pros can use your idea at their gyms.
- Feel free to submit more that one idea.
- Send photos if you have them!
If you do not want your name & email credited below your idea, please let me know when you email your submission.
I look forward to your creative input!