It’s time for a Round Table!
If this is your first round table — welcome! We are glad you are joining us. Please take a couple minutes to read our Intro to Round Tables so you know what to expect and how our Round Tables work.
This time we are discussing the follow topic:
What are you best practices for Parent & Tot Classes?
When forming your submission, consider the following:
- Class Structure/Set Up
- Creative Stations, Circuits, Activities that the KIDS love
- Creative Stations, Circuits, Activities that the PARENTS love
- Warm Up/Cool down ideas
- Training Coaches for P&T
- What do you do to makes P&T special?
What are the best things that you do in your Parent & Tot classes?
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 23rd
HOW TO SUBMIT: Send your submission to email@example.com (email, .doc or .pdf) by the deadline above.
** Please remember**
- Those who contribute a submission will get compilation of all the ideas I receive. Those who don’t, won’t.
- Please try to use proper spelling & grammar. I hate editing so please spellcheck and save my sanity.
- Be specific. Give enough details that other Rec Gym Pros can use your idea at their gyms.
- Feel free to submit more that one idea.
- Send photos if you have them!
If you do not want your name & email credited below your idea, please let me know when you email your submission.
I look forward to your creative input!