It’s time for another Round Table!
If this is your first round table — welcome! We are glad you are joining us. Please take a couple minutes to read our Intro to Round Tables so you know what to expect and how our Round Tables work.
This time we are talking about GAMES, GAMES, GAMES!
I am an avid game collector and I constantly stress with my coaches the importance of having “back pocket games” that they can “pull out of their back pocket” to play on a moment’s notice! I also thought this might be helpful for brainstorming upcoming Spring Break program games… it’s just around the corner! This is also my fav time of the year to experiment with new game ideas!
So for this round table, please submit one or more of your favourite games in any/all of the following categories and what age group it’s geared for (pre-school, school-aged or both):
- Icebreakers/Get-to-know-you games
- Active games (warm ups, fast-paced)
- Passive games (cool downs, slower-paced)
- Apparatus-specific games (on specific equipment like beam, bars, etc…)
- BIG games (larger scale, usually require a bit more planning & prep)
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 22nd
HOW TO SUBMIT: Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org (email, .doc or .pdf) by the deadline above.
** Please remember**
- Those who contribute a submission will get compilation of all the ideas I receive. Those who don’t, won’t.
- Please try to use proper spelling & grammar. I hate editing so please spellcheck and save my sanity.
- Be specific. Give enough details that other Rec Gym Pros can use your idea at their gyms.
- Feel free to submit more that one idea.
- Send photos if you have them!
If you do not want your name & email credited below your idea, please let me know when you email your submission.
I look forward to your creative input!